Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Inaugural Posting - Welcome to Capital Gamer!

Hello out there, to anyone who might actually be reading this!
Welcome to my first blog entry, the launch of my website, and my epic journey into the world of all things nerdy in Washington, DC.
I'm not entirely sure why I just decided now to start doing this....other than the fact that I have been somewhat surprised at the relatively small online presence of the gaming and comic communities in DC, and a STILL a shortage of real gamer girls sharing their perspectives online.  But I know you're out there!
I'll do my best to contribute to both of these groups in a non-lame way. ;)
I have a lot of games I want to review, cool events in DC to share with you, and a lot of ground to cover to make up for 2012, so please check back on my blog or at my site (www.capitalgamer.com) for more updates coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment