Sunday, March 17, 2013

2012 Games Revisited...Leprechaun Style

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
 
 
 
Inspired by a recent issue of Game Informer in which they discussed the top 50 games of 2012, I thought I would do a down-and-dirty rehash of my memorable games from this past year. 

I know I'm late to the blog-party reviewing these, so I figured that I would mix things up--and honor St. Patrick's Day--by doing the reviews in limerick format.  I'll be adding some over the next few days, so check back for new stuff. Erin Go Bragh!

 
Assassin's Creed III
 
AC3, showed U.S. history,
Plus great art and attacking from trees.
Hatham may lack honor,
But our hero Connor
Needs more of a personality.
 
Dishonored
Dishonored, a truly awesome game
Where you fight to uphold Corvo's name.
Sabotage, stealth or strike,
Choose the method you like...
It's your fault if the ending is lame!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment