Monday, March 18, 2013

2012 Games Revisited....Leprechaun Style, Part 2

Here's the sequel to yesterday's post, with two more limerick reviews of games from 2012.  Hope your recovery from St. Paddy's day is going well!

Borderlands 2

Claptrap and Vault Hunters back again,
With new friends like Maya and Axton.
The co-op mode is great!
Go on, don't hesitate,
Get online, kill some skags, do some lootin'.



Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect redefined RPGs
With decisions and cool NPCs
That should shape the outcome,
But the endings are dumb...
Threw my controller at the TV.

I just have to say, in all fairness, despite my negative limerick ending for ME3, I loved the series overall.  Oh, and I didn't actually throw my controller at the TV--destroying my screen would have (arguably) been more dumb than the endings to the game--but I definitely wanted to!  I still thoroughly enjoyed ME3, the characters and the concepts behind what BioWare attempted to do, even if I didn't really agree with the directions they took with the story in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment